Join me, Steve Bremner as I interview
fellow healing author Joshua Greeson, author of God's Will Is
Always Healing: Crushing Theological Barriers To
The two of us discuss what motivated
us to write our books, including the 20 year journey that resulted
in Josh's book.
Here's a list of questions I asked him
and we discussed:
- Why can we be so certain God's will is to heal, when we may
have lost loved ones to cancer or diseases when they were believing
for a breakthrough?
- Is faith always necessary to see a healing? Or is it
- How do we minister healing to the sick?
- Is it necessary to ask someone their permission before laying
hands on them or praying for them in faith? Does the "healee" need
to want to be healed?
- Do we need to wait for a leading from the Holy Spirit?
- Does God truly receive glory the more we suffer for Him in
sickness and diseases?
- What is the point of changing our mind about something such as
healing? OK, so we decided to change our beliefs about divine
healing and God's will, so then what?
- Do you have to grow in your Christian walk before God can use
you to heal the sick?
- How does Matthew 7:21-23 apply to healing and our character in
the midst of working miracles?
- When Jesus told us we'd do greater miracles in his name, was
that just figurative?
I also asked Josh what he tells people
who do believe in healing or who loved his book, but yet they are
still sick, in pain and otherwise, unhealed. What's the deal with
Buy a copy of God's Will Is Always
Healing on Amazon.
Also, you can get a FREE copy of the audio version with a 30 day
free trial membership of Audible.com.
And, speaking of free audio books, if
you sign up for my newsletter you can receive a FREE
copy of Increase Your Faith: Practical Steps To Help You Believe
For the Impossible. Or if you'd rather, you could buy it here for $8.99.