Would you be shocked, offended or apathetic if I told you I
haven’t had any female guests on the podcast in over 6 years? Yes
that’s right, somehow six years have gone by since the last time
Fire On Your Head welcomed a female guest. Not because we’re
sexist, but like as I explained in the introduction, none of the
people I’ve invited on the podcast in recent years have gotten back
We finally break that streak and welcome author of the
forthcoming book, God’s Feminist Movement, Amber
Picota to the show. We discussed a lot of different
things, such as:
- the pros and cons of repurposing blog content into a book,
- the challenges I faced when I published my first Kindle
- how she scored a book contract with Destiny Image
- how her time so far in the Welton Academy also led to her going
through the Scripture with a new set of eyes to see things we’re
oftentimes conditioned to accept without question.
- God’s Feminist Movement and what it is. We’ve
heard a lot of prophetic voices talk about how God is turning the
hearts of the fathers to the hearts of the sons, but what about…
- Amber shares her powerful testimony
- and a lot more...
Join us this week for an in-depth conversation.
Check out Amber's site at AmberPicota.com, and pre-order a copy of her
book on Amazon.
Other books mentioned in the show:
Free by Danny Silk
Reign by Kris Vallotton
Christianity by Jonathan Welton
Fiddle: God's Heart for Harmony Regarding Women and the Church
by Judi Peers